Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 04:36:17 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *PICS ADDED* NECM/NYCM MA Meet  (Read 91758 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 03, 2009, 01:28:23 AM »

The meet has been moved to my place.  We don't have enough cars to have a dyno day, and I really don't feel like bringing a shop that did a shitty tune on my car any more money.  Enough of you have tried hard to get me to cheer up about my car, so I'd like to invite all of you over to hang out.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 08:13:22 AM »

I am down if the schedule permits of course.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 08:25:21 AM »

I'd go. We still need to nail down a date on newport RI also unless you want to do this in its place.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 09:19:20 AM »

Quote from: "ibcnunv"
I am down if the schedule permits of course.

^werd sounds like fun!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
k.huston
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
k.huston pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 09:28:01 AM »

I'm in!

Keith
05 Coupe K24A4 5MT

EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 09:29:53 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
I'd go. We still need to nail down a date on newport RI also unless you want to do this in its place.

I'd still like to have a spring Newport meet.  This will be a separate meet.  I'm just posting this early so that we can get it organized.  Post a thread for Newport though.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »

we were trying to set up same thing here, shop that did my camber kit does this as well. it was $60 for 3 pulls. we just couldnt get enough ppl couse everybody was busy with school but maybe in summer. thanks for heads up Tim

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 02:04:58 PM »

Thats a bit of a drive for NYC'rs

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 02:46:55 PM »

I think it's worth it to have a fairly good sized meet with 10-20 cars, a BBQ, dyno pulls, and a 1/4 mile track to race on.  Maybe you don't want to drive all the way from NYC, but I know plenty of people that would make the trip.  I've driven down to NYC plenty of times for meets, so don't assume that people won't come.  It's cool if you're not interested in coming or don't want to make the drive, but don't take away from the thread by posting that you think it's too far.  Let everyone else make their own decision.

Tim
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 04:06:33 PM »

yes. yes. and yes.  

ive been wanting to do a track/dyno day for about 3 years now.

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 04:21:30 PM »

Okay guys, I've made a list of people that have shown an interest in this meet this summer.  I am also going to be updating the thread with a poll to find out which weekend works best for most people.  For those of you who want to make a weekend of it, we can have dyno day one day and a cruise/bbq on the other day.  There are a bunch of hotels in the area that are pretty cheap.

Tim
Fenix

Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 04:22:11 PM »

Tim all i was saying is that its quite a drive, im not trying to take anything away from your thread/meet or assume that no one from NYC will show up. Actually i think its a great idea to have a bbq/dyno/drag, i was merely stating my opinion, that is allowed here right? Also, never said i wouldnt be there was just saying that it would be a decent drive.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 04:58:29 PM »

But it would be well worth it!  You know you want to come. :mrgreen:

Tim
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 05:31:18 PM »

I don't want to be the only one out there but if anyone from NYCM goes I'm in.
Any weekend is fine with me.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
Fenix

Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 06:00:51 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
But it would be well worth it!  You know you want to come. :mrgreen:

Oh i do i do i do! And NYCM should roll up there together, even if its just two of us.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012