Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 04:23:04 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Accord/Prelude Meet: 9/19/09 Sunken Meadow Park Long Island  (Read 61891 times)
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 11:13:12 PM »

List of Attendees:
1) Arie (Mr Eazy) + 2
2) Steve (InFuMoUs) - Cake
3) Billy (CrazyCreashunz) -
4) Dino
5) Rich (Rich01) - MAYBE
6) Kevin (05AccordV6) -
7) "Z" (CrackerTeg) - MAYBE?
8) Chino (Latin2nr) + ?
9) Piero AKA ibcnunv

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 06:55:15 AM »

Yo P! You still haven't installed that IM dude? You're missing out on the powa! Cool that you're making this meet man.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 11:39:34 AM »

Quote from: "allmotorakkord"
i live 2 exits away ill b there
Awesome bro, what's your name so I can put you down on the list. Also I suggest placing your name in your sig for fellow members.

For all members:

A wise man once told me a story of a Rooster and a Chicken:

A Rooster always pecks and picks the food but never lays or brings food. The chicken always lays the egg and provides for all.

The moral of the story, guys, we are all here for eachother, let's not be "roosters" and more like "Chickens" not chickens as in cowards, but chickens as in provide for all.

Please list what you'll be bringing so that I can place it into the OP.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 12:19:06 PM »

Quote from: "Mr Eazy"
Awesome bro, what's your name so I can put you down on the list. Also I suggest placing your name in your sig for fellow members.

For all members:

A Rooster always pecks and picks the food but never lays or brings food. The chicken always lays the egg and provides for all.

The moral of the story, guys, we are all here for eachother, let's not be "roosters" and more like "Chickens" not chickens as in cowards, but chickens as in provide for all.

So... you're a wise guy huh? J/K dude. I added my fam to your OP. I'll bring in hot dog and burger buns. Everyone is bringing something right? I really don't want to bring in a shit ton of buns for everyone you know?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 12:21:23 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"

For all members:

So... you're a wise guy huh? J/K dude. I added my fam to your OP. I'll bring in hot dog and burger buns. Everyone is bringing something right? I really don't want to bring in a shit ton of buns for everyone you know?

If you're bringing buns, then I'll just bring the brats and weiners. We definitely don't need too many buns.

Arie
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 12:27:50 PM »

I could go somewhere with that, but that thread already got removed.  :twisted:

Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 12:36:58 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I could go somewhere with that, but that thread already got removed.  :twisted:

FREAK!

Arie
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 01:07:51 PM »

Not sure what ima bring yet, I gotta see what funds I will have for that weekend with my NO job ass...

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 11:56:16 PM »

I hope to be there. I've got nothing to show, but I really want to see some rides.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 12:23:21 AM »

Come on out guys. Really there are on a handful of us who are regulars at the meets, me, Arie, Billy, Chino, Steve, Piero, Rich, Z Clemente and Chino need some new dudes to chill with.  We are all very welcoming, I promise Wink

b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 12:31:18 AM »

i'd love to kev.. but I can't afford a long trip with classes starting next week.

-brian
Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 12:32:17 AM »

Quote from: "CYANiDE"
I hope to be there. I've got nothing to show, but I really want to see some rides.

CYANiDE, I saw your name on the list that one of the other guys has on preludezone.com. Bigjoe (jose) is also part of this meet.

Come out, it will be fun plus you'll get to meet a bunch of new friends and see a bunch of clean ass rides. Worst case scenario you'll get a sun burn and over eat, best case scenario you'll get the modding bug  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "05AccordV6"
Come on out guys. Really there are on a handful of us who are regulars at the meets, me, Arie, Billy, Chino, Steve, Piero, Rich, Z Clemente and Chino need some new dudes to chill with.  We are all very welcoming, I promise Wink

Thanks Kevin, it's true, we are the regulars and all the local people should always or at the very least most of the time be regulars.

Get your lazy asses out of the house and enjoy your rides. All of you are on this forum for a purpose and the purpose is to enjoy your sweet ass rides with crazy fucking people. Ok, we're not crazy but you get the drift.

Arie
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 12:39:29 AM »

CYANiDE, I saw your name on the list that one of the other guys has on preludezone.com. Bigjoe (jose) is also part of this meet.

Come out, it will be fun plus you'll get to meet a bunch of new friends and see a bunch of clean ass rides. Worst case scenario you'll get a sun burn and over eat, best case scenario you'll get the modding bug  :wink:

If any of you know anyone willing to teach me, let me know!

I'm game for that weekend though, I'm fat already, and you already know we don't deny food. I'll be there with a couple things, although the grills there suck ass, if you guys have charcoal grills bring 'em!

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 08:00:29 AM »

Come out, it will be fun plus you'll get to meet a bunch of new friends and see a bunch of clean ass rides. Worst case scenario you'll get a sun burn and over eat, best case scenario you'll get the modding bug  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "05AccordV6"

Thanks Kevin, it's true, we are the regulars and all the local people should always or at the very least most of the time be regulars.

Get your lazy asses out of the house and enjoy your rides. All of you are on this forum for a purpose and the purpose is to enjoy your sweet ass rides with crazy fucking people. Ok, we're not crazy but you get the drift.

You're right. We're not crazy people. I'm normal and everyone else is wacked out. Either way, the more people we get to come out the better. Newbies are always welcome.

Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 08:51:26 AM »

Arie, put me down on this list, not sure if ill have any guests yet but I will keep ya posted.

As we talked about last weekend you boys are always comin up here, now it is time for us northern NECM boys to make the trek on down.

I'll see if I can wrangle up some other boys from the area and roll on down.

Ill bring plates, forks, knives, spoons and nakins.

Steve - NECM #4

Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012