Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:35:24 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SQUAD FORMERLY KNOWN AS MDVACM  (Read 19020 times)
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2009, 01:06:42 AM »

Quote from: "Ryann84425"
an internet car forum for god sakes and most of you guys still can't speak your damn minds?

Ryann, I dont really feel like quoting and multi quoting every ridiculous response to the valid and thought out posts of our squad members. But if you believe I havent spoken my mind perhaps I shall.

You only see this is an attack, even more deny every claim (even with sufficient evidence and confirmation of interpretation) made by those closest to you on this forum is a true show of your character, childishness and evergrowing ignorance.

Your defensiveness towards everyone's posts has proven your lack of willingness to change the way you've acted in the past and I for one am sick of it.

Therefore as of this moment, I am done speaking to you, do not call/text/IM/PM me about squad meets, items for sale or about how new mods are doing! If there is a case for which you and I are involved in the same conversation understand every reply posted by myself is in reply to all but you.

I will leave you with this, if everywhere you go people seem to have problems, then your probably the one with the problem.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2009, 01:22:32 AM »

Dear Christ.  What the fuck happened?  I'm glad some people decided to ignore my fucking advice and continue to argue and fuel the fire.  If you guys aren't willing to work this shit out and put aside all the petty bickering, then don't fucking talk to or about each other.  Pull your head out of your ass and stop making things worse.  If you continue to ignore what I have to say, you can take a time out away from here.  It's nothing personal, but I sure as shit don't need this crap wasting space here.  Like I said before, if you can work this out like adults then go ahead and do it.  At this point, you can do it privately.  This thread is locked and will be deleted in a few days so everyone has time to read.

For those of you that tried to keep it mature and peaceful, I appreciate you trying to make things better and not worse.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2009, 10:53:22 PM »

I'm just going to give you guys an update about what's going on.  Ryann demanded that he be banned and all of his posts be deleted because he didn't want to be associated with "you bastards" (his own words).  I felt that his demands were inappropriate and that he was acting childish and was being paranoid about this whole thing.  I decided that he needed to cool off, so I gave him a 1 month cool down away from the forum.  Since then, he has been texting me a few times a day and doing AIM drive by's (IMing me and then logging out) repeating the same thing over and over again.  He is completely paranoid and void of any sort of rational thought.  He finally got his wish and will no longer be welcome here.  He is banned permanently from the forum.  I hate to have it come to this, but he has pushed me too far.  If he doesn't stop texting me I will be forced to have him blocked from my phone and consider a restraining order.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012