Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:57:07 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new member  (Read 1918 times)
John
« on: July 08, 2014, 12:14:13 PM »
Modify messageModify

Well Hi everybody,

1. My registered user name is hondamodsrfun.
2. My REAL first name is John, nice to meet ya.
3. I'm from the southside of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
4. The reason I'm here is all about my 05 Honda Accord automatic transmission 2.4L. I got it on Christmas Eve of 2013 after some extensive hunting on the Cars.com app. Turns out to be the  best Christmas present I've ever bought myself.
SO FAR, along the lines of modifications and such, the car came with white LED strips on the underbody hooked to the door switches, I had to replace them shortly after buying the car because they were deteriorated also two 4in green LEDs installed in the front floorboards on a six-way 12v powerblock. I've gotten a Pioneer Apradio 3 with Metra 99-7803g kit installed. Im secured with a Viper 5110v remote start/car alarm. Installed 4 pulstar plasmacore BE1H10 spark plugs for slightly better response off the line.
I've been scouring the web for my future mods which I end up spending about 3-4 hours researching daily.
7. I found EliteCM.com by searching for different intake manifolds for my baby and finding the nice DIY about the TSX mod for the 04-05Accord linked from google.
5. And 6. For the good stuff...
This is my car about a month ago, fresh from the car wash and fillin up the tank.
(stopped using ethanol gas shortly thereafter)
And this is me a few months ago one nght at work. Probably one of my better selfies haha
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 08:48:54 PM by John » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 11:04:19 PM »

John, your account is active.  Welcome to EliteCM!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012