Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:17:13 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westbury, LI Best Buy Thursday Nights  (Read 43975 times)
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2009, 08:01:02 PM »

MuGEN7Accord, you should put this info up in the for sale section. This way you will get more fish biting. plus placing your phone number is against the forum rules, so I suggest you remove it prior to a mod/admin seeing it and warning you.

If you placed this up here because you don't have enough posts to set up a for sale thread. Become more active and you should be able to do so in no time.

Good luck on the sale and don't forget to post pics up with the for sale ad.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
MuGEN7Accord

BANNED

Reputation Power: 0
MuGEN7Accord is looked down upon.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2009, 08:20:29 PM »

thanx but im tryin 2 get rid of it ASAP and i dont wanna deal with shipping
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2009, 09:02:01 PM »

Post it up on craigslist dude. Once you do that, you could post in the ebay/ craigslist deals thread.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2009, 01:15:23 AM »

So, what made you think that it was okay to hijack this thread to sell something, when you do not have permission to sell anything on the forum yet?  You're more than welcome to post in the for sale forum when you have met the requirements.  At this point, I'll let this be your warning for breaking multiple forum rules.  You may want to take the time to read the Site & Forum Rules before you post anything else.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
SecondToNone317
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
SecondToNone317 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2009, 09:30:14 AM »

these meets just got way too out of hand......
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2009, 10:28:36 AM »

They still have em?  LOL Its actually supposed to be nice on Thursday too, I wonder what mayhem will ensue this week.

Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2009, 11:55:23 AM »

Ive lost total intrest in this meet. Whens the randals island meet?

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
Anthony212

Reputation Power: 2
Anthony212 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 24, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »

Quote from: "05AccordV6"
They still have em?  LOL Its actually supposed to be nice on Thursday too, I wonder what mayhem will ensue this week.

the meets r done...people go but it gets broken up, plus it's rained every thursday lol...im going tomorrow with friends and we'll see how it goes

05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2009, 03:59:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anthony212"

the meets r done...people go but it gets broken up, plus it's rained every thursday lol...im going tomorrow with friends and we'll see how it goes

apparently they still happen, just with tons of cops, people trying to get tickets?

Anthony212

Anthony212 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2009, 04:13:27 PM »

idk wat it is but last week it wasn't bad at all. Everyone was at bestbuy behaving lol.....no one did any burnouts (i guess they learned)......cops left people alone as long as it stayed calm, but for one undercover in public clothes walking around trying to find drugs......i left at about 1130 and really it was calm with people just walking around looking at cars...ill be there tonight, lets see if the peace last

05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2009, 04:45:39 PM »

idk wat it is but last week it wasn't bad at all. Everyone was at bestbuy behaving lol.....no one did any burnouts (i guess they learned)......cops left people alone as long as it stayed calm, but for one undercover in public clothes walking around trying to find drugs......i left at about 1130 and really it was calm with people just walking around looking at cars...ill be there tonight, lets see if the peace last

LOL how was he trying to do that, just walking up to people and asking, hahaha

Anthony212

Anthony212 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »

LOL how was he trying to do that, just walking up to people and asking, hahaha

lol i really don't no, one guy was walking around the other two guys were driving around the lot in a undercover jeep

ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2009, 07:54:29 PM »

They where looking for people smoking or drinking openly...

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2009, 01:26:04 PM »

So one of my boys went last ngiht, and they had DT standing in every entrance to the parking lot, they hit him with 4 tickets, andevery single car that wasnt factory was getting banged over the head, LOL, and that seals the fact that I will never goto that Best Buy meet again

Anthony212

Anthony212 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »

So one of my boys went last ngiht, and they had DT standing in every entrance to the parking lot, they hit him with 4 tickets, andevery single car that wasnt factory was getting banged over the head, LOL, and that seals the fact that I will never goto that Best Buy meet again

ya it was so bad alot of dts, cops and tow trucks

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012