Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:14:08 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westbury, LI Best Buy Thursday Nights  (Read 43969 times)
Anthony212

Reputation Power: 2
Anthony212 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 10:48:56 PM »

Quote from: "mnkyman"
not the crap on your meet or anything, but i would check that these are legal meets (as in Best Buy is allowing it to go on and people are just showing up and doing w/e they want)...I say this because there were past meets like that in Houston (where everyone would just show up to a large parking lot or something)...and it would get raided by cops and people would be given trespassing tickets

well cops showed up last week cause you had a whole bunch of preludes started reving there engines n shit...

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 11:08:40 PM »

The camera guy needs to learn how to hold the fucking camera still.  That video gave me motion sickness.  Anyway, when it gets warmer out, I'll consider coming down.  Right now, it's not worth it for me if I don't have the Friday off of work and a place to crash for a few hours before I drive back to MA.  It would be nice to see if Cham would roll down with me too.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Anthony212

Anthony212 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 11:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
The camera guy needs to learn how to hold the fucking camera still.

lol Tim i'll get you some nice video this thursday

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 11:54:04 PM »

Looks like a big turn out though.  At least those cops were being cool and just telling people to leave instead of harassing people.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Anthony212

Anthony212 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 12:06:07 AM »

awesome night tonight.....i forgot to recharge my camcorder..so i took a few pictures with my phone..i no i no they suck......

Accord With 24s

People

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 12:11:27 AM »

The amont of people is crazy... I see them doing some crazy I want attention stuff out there, lolz

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 12:13:41 AM »

The turnout looks really good though, Unfortunately I got caught up working on my car but I finished a few projects, assuming good weather I will be out next thursday.

Anthony212

Anthony212 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 12:17:46 AM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
The amont of people is crazy... I see them doing some crazy I want attention stuff out there, lolz

lol every car n bike that came in did a burnout....it was mad fun

Philly Steve

Reputation Power: 3
Philly Steve pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 12:21:12 AM »

People are doing burn outs right in front of Best Buy? Hate to say it, but that will be the end of all you guys' fun. Looks cool though. Accord on 24s is...interesting...
Anthony212

Anthony212 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 12:26:00 AM »

Quote from: "Philly Steve"
Is there a fog machine or are people doing burn outs right in front of Best Buy? Hate to say it, but that will be the end of all you guys' fun. Looks cool though. Accord on 24s is...interesting...

people doing burnouts.....cops came they were ok about the people there they just cruised around the parking lot but ended up getting stuck in the parking lot lol....people wanted the cops todo a burnout....mad funny

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 07:37:19 AM »

The Accord on 24's was the most retarded thing I have ever seen.  I guess if this is the type of meet where people are doing burn outs in the parking lot, I won't bother coming down.  It's not really my scene to hang out with a bunch of idiots putting themselves (and everyone around them) in danger by doing risky/stupid stuff.

Tim
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 08:41:37 AM »

That's the most dumbest thing I've seen done to an Accord to date, I'm going out next Thursday to see all the hype.
I'll probably park away from this shit as to not get caught if we have to run, anyone else going?

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2009, 09:18:06 AM »

if chino is there im there. Wont be there too long cause of having a job and all.

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2009, 09:35:53 AM »

Ill drop by next week, but Im parking away from the crowd as well.

Anthony212

Anthony212 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2009, 01:32:33 AM »

Quote from: "Latin2nr"
That's the most dumbest thing I've seen done to an Accord to date, I'm going out next Thursday to see all the hype.
I'll probably park away from this shit as to not get caught if we have to run, anyone else going?

lol you make it seem like theres gonna be alot of bad stuff happening....ahh if anything park at walmart's parking lot its right next to bestbuys....i usually park there, along with the guys from the 350z forum

Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012