Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:12:58 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SQUAD FORMERLY KNOWN AS MDVACM  (Read 19018 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2009, 04:46:54 PM »

I realize why this was done after talking to a few people in your squad, though I had no idea there was this much animosity since I haven't kept up with your local thread as of late.  I was drawn into this by a few people, and would expect to at least be made aware of shit like this since I am one person who is working towards having a positive community.  I have met a handful of you guys, Ryann and Bryan included, and think you're all good people.  I truly hope you can iron this stuff out and act amicably in the process.  I know you guys are a fun loving bunch that like to bust balls, but I will remind everone to not take themselves too damn seriously.

Do you think you guys can work this stuff out privately now that everything is out in the open?

I hope that when I come down there in a few weeks I don't have to straighten anyone out.

Kai, we just have different colors over here.  Red is for newly activated members that have not posted, green is for new members, blue is for members that have been here for a while, purple is for mods, and black is for admins.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
kSchwiggy

Reputation Power: 1
kSchwiggy pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »

Quote from: "NVA-AV6"
^YEah kai we know you like it when people watch.......

u want me to put up some videos dont u  :grin:

staying awake over there?
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2009, 05:05:56 PM »

Quote from: "kSchwiggy"
ahh alright.

if anyone wants to check out autocrossing... i'm doing an event at harry grove stadium this sunday in frederick MD. i think the event is filled up already.. but anyone is welcomed to come watch. there should be a pretty good spread of diff cars there.

Nice hijack relief! :lol:

x2 to what Philly Steve said.

Anonymous
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"
Ryan, not trying to call you out but this is what it has come to and since it's already out there here it is.  Yes you have done a lot for the squad and nobody is denying that, yes you have recruited a good portion of the members and nobody is denying that, yes you have taken a lot the pictures and nobody is denying that.  However as a result of all your doing it has given you a since of arrogance that seems to make you think that whatever you say or do is the all end be all.

How so? Is this your assumption? The reason why I pointed out everything I do is because the way that you guys are all of a sudden responding to things ya dont like of me, so ya are going to go ahead and make a new thread?  I'm the kind of person that speaks my mind and I will say what I have to on the spot, not hold it inside like some 5 year old.

I'm not going to name names but Mario already put his name out there and I'm sure the others should be apparent since there's only really about 5-6 of us that post regulary in our squad thread.
Who the hell are you trying to protect? So all of a sudden, YOU are the voice of the people? You think I'm going to do something to them? Get real man. Is that really the reason they dont post or is that your assumption once again? Are you the one that people cry to? Probably not since I know everyone is old enough to speak for themselves and I encourage them to do so. If they really are keeping it from the forum, then maybe ya should rewrite your rules about talking about other members behind their backs, kinda defeats the purpose of making rules you guys can't follow them yourselves in the first place.

The reason they dont post is because they dont want to step on your toes and get into a stupid argument with you.
For the record, those "stupid" arguments were caused by something that triggered them in the first place, not by myself. Since you have the time and luxury to find my quotes, go ahead and do so, I will not since I know that for a fact.

But you have claimed that thread to be yours and you do try to tell people what they can/shouldn't post in your thread. And if you say you dont then your a bold ass liar because you of all people should know that since this is a forum there is a record of conversations.

I said the thread in terms of mine as the OP, but do I tell how you guys should be in that thread every single minute. NO. It was under certain circumstances, like that "splendid" phrase which got old very quickly and got very annoying, IMO. But that didn't probably sink in with you guys or you guys were just doing it to agitate me. Like I said before, I speak my mind on the spot so I'm gonna tell ya whats up. It was funny the first few times used, but look how much ya used it to the point of no return. But for the most part, in the thread, we all always talked about everything and anything, theres no denying that. I also know how the forum works since the old days on G7A, I don't need a lesson from you about that.

Quote from: "Ryann84425"
I'm not battling, I already said what I had to say about it. Man, if ya are gonna keep joking shit about me then we'll all eventually see....

^
And that last one seemed to be a threat due to a joking comment about a VIDEO GAME.

Since you dont recall why I said that and you have the time and luxury to search for my past quotes, you need to backtrack more of why that was said. I also dont see what the relevance was in terms of 'owning' the thread. But to answer your question about seeming like a threat, I was going to get to ya'll's level about what ya were doing at that time. dont know what or how I was going to do it, but I've moved on since then.

Finally to take credit for another members build just because you introduced him to the mechanic is the ultimate arrogant statement.  With all of Blinx's knowledge and contacts you actually think that if he hadnt met you there's no way he woulda got that work done. Come on man, get real!

Good for him, Then why the fuck is Paul doing his build if he supposely has his own set of contacts who can do it? but of course thats for him to answer since I know hes got the backbone to speak for himself, you've done enough protecting everyone else.  

Lastly, I just got a fucking warning last week just because I was trying to tell you to read before you post something!!!!

Yeah you got a fucking warning and at the time, you fucking deserved it. I dont always have time for bullshit online like you do so I called your ass out to one of the admins, directed them to the thread and frankly they agreed to what I have said and pointed out. They didn't take sides, they observed the situation and thats how they came up with. I was prepared for the consequences either way.
kSchwiggy

kSchwiggy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2009, 08:21:17 PM »

it looks like this whole discussion is going to go in circles.

as the new guy who has no stake whatsoever in this discussion, im taking over the thread. boom.

how did everyone spend their sunday with that ridiculous weather we had? ill go first:

laid at my pool hungover
Anonymous
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »

Quote from: "Blinx197"
For starters allow me to apologize to Ryann for taking his photo out of the thread! I believe that was a shitty move but the fact that I was posting on my phone and removed your photo so that there would be no mistake about who we were referring to here.

Save the bullshit sarcasm to yourself. You believe it was a shitty move to take off my photo, yet copy the rest of the first post that I took the time to make, modify the words, then make your own set of rules and regulations that are in reference to what you don't like about me?  :roll:

Second, I did not put your photo back in because you "called me out on it" as if you have some sort of "authority" over any other member here.

Did I say anything that tells me to tell you to put my photo back?  

Now that most of the squad members have posted their opinions Ill now post(not because I am an authority on the matter, but because I was the OP and the one whose motive is unknown) Don’t for one fucking second think that I am at a loss for words or replies to your pitiful cries for help from non-squad members.

Again with the sarcasm, how old are you again?

As it has been stated numerous times, this has been an issue that has needed to be addressed for a while. Ryann, not only has it been the way you have acted on the forum, but the constant shit you talk about other squad members off of the forum and over PM.

I dont know what kind of world you live in, but I live in a REAL world where when problems/issues occur, they get resolved by all means neccessary right away. Why the fuck would you wait awhile to address problems? You wouldn't survive in a real world if this is how you really think.  We could of talked about this ourselves as a local crew like the grown up people we are all supposed to be. Notice that every time I did have a problem, I let ya know about it, but like ya have said, who am I to tell ya what to do.

Perhaps since I am so childish I should air that out as well, but the fact is I am not childish, I am in fact the opposite and telling you that I am not happy with your conduct.(could I have PMed you on the matter and not "called you out?" perhaps but that would’ve just fed your overgrown sense of arrogant squad/forum authority)

by the way that sounds, you are fucking childish. Again, you saw something that looked like a problem to you, then why the fuck didn't you do a damn thing about it?

Every "rule" I posted in the OP was pertaining to things you’ve done in the past. Although you and I have never had a direct conflict, I’ve had to sit by and try not to take sides in arguments (even though its plain to see that you are taking things too seriously in the situation) but edit my posts because I know your some kind of forum god that needs to have his feelings and delicate sensibilities taken into account.

I'm very aware those rules were pertaining all about me which is also a very petty reason to make rules in the first place.  What the hell makes you think I'm some sort of forum god that can edit your posts? again, what world do you live in again?

Furthermore, Thank you! Thank you sooo much for proving my point that you’ve taken things to a whole new level of arrogance and self righteousness. Thank you for introducing me to Paul so he could build my K frank. Without you Ryann I would still be doing shift knobs and footwell LEDs.

This also proves my point that you dont seem as old as you look, hence why i asked how old you were again. unnecessary sarcasm, its sad because thats all you can come up with.

In addition to complaining about other squad members so called copying your mods (which I think is retarded) and not selling you certain items/services for the price you wanted, you’ve also actually complained about new members not giving you credit for being the Original Poster in our squad thread!

copying mods? As far as I know, NO ONE in the squad has pioneered anything. so saying something like that is fucking retarded.  Not selling me certain items/services? before saying shit, you need to back it up. As far as complaining about things and not giving credit, have you realized what kind of situation that is? For a reality check, I'm just trying to practice common courtesy. I"m not telling anyone to do it every single damn time, but at least try to encourage it. If you know you had helped someone and it has been talked about somewhere, wouldnt you want to have some credit for helping? but if not, then I'm not asking ya to change your ways, I now know how you guys are and I still respect that of ya.

(This I must say is a level even I thought you’d never reach, perhaps I should’ve called you on your bullshit then? But to be honest I didn’t nderstand your reasoning for it!)

Yeah you should of said something and try to work out a problem then. and If you didn't understand, then you should of asked.

In addition I personally have spoken to you on the matter of my K-build and for some reason other K-swappers that you hangout with now have been looking at my build (The fact is I could care less, I appreciate the help) I don’t appreciate the fact that you wont allow me to communicate with them (as if I care now) because they apparently don’t want to be known (if they didn’t want be known then why would they have brought their rides to the Richmond meet?) This didn’t bother me at first but after you started acting as if you were some kind of authority it started to piece itself together.

Well they don't want to be known because that is the disclosure that they want and I respect that, even at situations like this where all of a sudden, you and derrick spill all the beans. They at least know they can trust me at that matter. They weren't showing off their rides in Richmond, they went there for probably the similar reasons you guys went and thats to hang out and check out whatever else everyone has. not to show off who they really are. and how does that make me act with authority?

To wrap things up this was not my idea. There were other parties involved who spoke and did not speak, I’m just the only one who’s tired of appeasing your delicate sensibilities, and I think I’m one of the few squad members who hasn’t had a spat with you. I will take full blame/credit for the post tho.

Even before reading your entire post here, it was hard to believe that it was solely your idea.  Whoever the hell they are, they need to grow up, grow some backbone so they can stand up on their own and speak for themselves. Yet in your rules you state not to talk shit behind other members backs...

Finally, to Ryann, for the record I do respect you, I do respect your contributions to our squad, I hope you continue to be a member of it. And for all purposes I have nothing but love for you man, if you had come to my house I would’ve worked on your system free of charge(I am now, but I didn’t throw in the fact that I cancelled going to a movie with my brother so I could make time for your car) but you didn’t show up.

I apologize for not being able to show up that day and ruined your plans.

I never said a word about showing you or the squad Joplin Rd, which I personally believe is one of the best squad cruise Roads in Northern VA.

I’ve never thrown it in your face that I would’ve had your back at a moments notice if some shit had jumped off with your cousin!

You did do these things without a doubt and I appreciate that.

What I will not do is sensor myself because a non-authority has become to pissy to joke and hangout with us, speaks poorly of other members because of his own motives and even attempts to sneak around and not include or tell us about other meets (for which I have no interest in anyways, but am full aware of)

Again with the authority.  apparantly, if that was really the case, then why would ya let me walk all over ya? I know I wouldn't tolerate it the second it happens. and I am also not the kind of person who will wait it out either. yes I do attend other meets for my own motives, I will not deny that, though it should not change anything anyways.
Anonymous
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2009, 08:39:14 PM »

Quote from: "kSchwiggy"
it looks like this whole discussion is going to go in circles.

as the new guy who has no stake whatsoever in this discussion, im taking over the thread. boom.

how did everyone spend their sunday with that ridiculous weather we had? ill go first:

laid at my pool hungover

Kai, its not my intention to make it go in circles, however I'm sure you wouldn't allow people to talk to you in the same manner as they are talking to me at the moment.

As far as my Sunday goes, drove around a few places around the area then washed the ride at my uncles place to finish it off.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "BliNx197"
3. Do not talk about squad members behind their back's or over PMs/texts/calls to others, it will certainly get back to them.
Quote from: "BliNx197"
\
To wrap things up this was not my idea. There were other parties involved who spoke and did not speak, I’m just the only one who’s tired of appeasing your delicate sensibilities, and I think I’m one of the few squad members who hasn’t had a spat with you. I will take full blame/credit for the post tho.

Hypocrisy?
This is not my thread nor do I know what is going on. This doesn't pertain to mistakes that have been made by members, but the presentation. How do you expect someone to respect your opinions and thoughts when you cannot even follow the rules that you have put forth. I am not taking sides but constantly bashing someone with sarcasm and satire is not the way to deal with something. One more thing, if  you didn't want NON squad members joining yalls pissing match, then why would you post it outside of the MDVACM thread? You were opening yourself up to other peoples opinions and thoughts by the placement of your thread, problem.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:13:56 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Bobsk24

Reputation Power: 4
Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2009, 09:12:16 PM »

wow guys......Lets just chill out

MDVACM #3
K24 5mt  (6 speed and M62sc coming one day....................)
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »

For a moment there the Blue and Red team were going at it. Derrick, Ryan, we're all men not children damn it. Let's just all get afuckinglong shall we? :P

wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »

Why Cant We Be friends
.....lighten the mood with a joke, maybe.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2009, 10:17:11 PM »

If this continues, I'm gonna have to head down there and shove some tequila into all of your mouthes until you no longer remember any bullshit and remember that we are a family and sometimes shit happens.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2009, 10:39:18 PM »

Quote from: "Mr Eazy"
If this continues, I'm gonna have to head down there and shove some tequila into all of your mouthes until you no longer remember any bullshit and remember that we are a family and sometimes shit happens.

I'm down to watch the tequila shoving. Count me out of the tequila though. I will take a bottle of Private Stock. Yum.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
marioemd

marioemd pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2009, 11:08:32 PM »

Ryann, Derrick is not protecting anyone nor is the voice of anyone here. Apperently you're reading everything the wrong way. And NO, whatever he said was not an assumption nor people go to him to cry about your current attitude. Are you listening to yourself man?? you're like taking everything so far when we're just trying to tell you what the problem is and you come out with smart ass comments about everything they write. You think the way you're handling this is helping the situation? I mean if I were in your shoes dude, the proper way I'd respond to all these comments is by finding the root of the problem and killing it and not let it grow. Let this be known that I'm not telling you what to do man, just simply saying what I would do in this situation. And for the record, I only put my name out there because that's the main reason I dont post anymore because apperently it's YOUR thread and to be honest I thought I was the only one that felt that your attitude was wrong, but apperently other people feel the same way. Like I stated earlier Ryann, I got nothing against you man I'm just defending my side and no ones elses side. Oh, and the reason I didnt confront you with this issue was because I know how you react even when people joke around so I didnt want to create any drama between us...

Kai, did you ever finish making that S2000 cluster you were working on last time I saw you?

Mario
MDVACM #nueve

NHBP seis! coupe
Anonymous
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2009, 11:43:27 PM »

Quote from: "Marioemd"
Ryann, Derrick is not protecting anyone nor is the voice of anyone here. Apperently you're reading everything the wrong way.

Then why does he choose not to mention names?

And NO, whatever he said was not an assumption nor people go to him to cry about your current attitude. Are you listening to yourself man??

So how does he know that the reason why they dont post is because they are all scared to walk on my toes? Can you comprehend that.

you're like taking everything so far when we're just trying to tell you what the problem is and you come out with smart ass comments about everything they write.

Since all of ya seem to be in this together, I am sticking up for myself like I should. You guys out of all people know that I will not let anyone talk to me in the manner that you guys are now.  Apparently the way you guys are trying to tell me what the problem is by opening a new thread because supposedly its gonna catch my attention when everything on the modified OP that I made that was copied here clearly says its a new thread?

You think the way you're handling this is helping the situation? I mean if I were in your shoes dude, the proper way I'd respond to all these comments is by finding the root of the problem and killing it and not let it grow. Let this be known that I'm not telling you what to do man, just simply saying what I would do in this situation.

First of all, you guys are the ones who should get this straight. Do you guys think by opening a thread about this just to put me on the spot is going to help? If you guys had the actual courtesy, then we could of all talked about this like the adults we are in person and address issues right there. The root of the problem and unfortunately you guys are not seeing this is that it didn't have to go all out this way. I just didn't expect to be handling somethng so petty as this in this type of manner. And why would you also wait out on a problem if you also had seen it and not do a damn thing about it? thats how problems grow is when you dont do a damn thing about it in the beginning.

And for the record, I only put my name out there because that's the main reason I dont post anymore because apperently it's YOUR thread and to be honest I thought I was the only one that felt that your attitude was wrong, but apperently other people feel the same way.

It was my thread in the sense of just being the OP, no fucking ownership of ANYONE, I didn't even dictate any rules like what you guys have now. However the reason why I said those things that Derrick quotes were under those circumstances. I saw something I didn't like, so I spoke my mind about it. I dont see why you guys feel you can't do that too. and apparently everyone should feel about it that way, especially for something as small as this, an internet car forum for god sakes and most of you guys still can't speak your damn minds?  

Like I stated earlier Ryann, I got nothing against you man I'm just defending my side and no ones elses side. Oh, and the reason I didnt confront you with this issue was because I know how you react even when people joke around so I didnt want to create any drama between us...

I got nothing against you either other than your one of the people that need to grow a backbone and say something when you feel that you need to. makes me wondering how the rest of ya get around the world out there, but whatever...you should of confronted me anyways because we are both adults and if you know what your doing, you can avoid all the unneccessary drama and get issues resolved. Not doing a damn thing about a problem isn't always gonna make it go away, I have no idea where you think that would work, but thats not for me to judge you overall.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012