Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:56:04 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MASS: Stolen front lip and license plate  (Read 5420 times)
(K)
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
(K) pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2010, 04:49:16 PM »

I'll copy this over from DA.

Someone decided that they wanted my front lip more than me so they took it today. They also took my front license plate to boot.

I came out of work and noticed that my car was looking different for some reason with four brackets sticking out of the front bumper, then it hit me that the lip is missing along with the plate.

I'm from Brockton, MA so if the genius who stole my plate and lip decided he/she wanted to try them out and anyone who's reading sees them, then do me a favor and get any info you can on him/her...I'll owe you a few beers.

License plate is Masschusetts # 653 MK8. Car is an 05 Coupe in Satin Silver Metallic. Front lip has a split on the driver's side, right around where the fog light housing ends. You can see the damage if I point it out, the lip isn't straight and flush with itself, instead you can see it jut out from underneath where the split is.

I don't have great pics but here's the best I could get.

With the plate

Probably won't get any justice out of this but at least I can throw it out there. Thanks for looking.

2005 6-6 coupe. It's comfy.
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 04:57:48 PM »

ill keep my eyes peeled.  that's b.s. man.  definitely start checking ebay and craigslist

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 04:58:34 PM »

That sucks.  I guarantee that the lip on my car isn't yours.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
(K)
Fucking Newb

(K) pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 05:00:46 PM »

Tim, your lip predates my ownership of the car so you're good...for now  Cheesy

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 05:14:37 PM »

I'm just sayin' man.  On top of that, I never go to Brockton.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
(K)
Fucking Newb

(K) pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 06:52:13 PM »

You wouldn't want to come here, Tim. In the few months I've been here, the only thing I look forward to in this town is getting back out.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 07:52:59 PM »

I'll keep my eyes open, and I spent alot of time on CL so if I see anything I'll inquire. I almost bought your car from Framingham Nissan! Hopefully this turns up.
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 09:49:34 PM »

I will def keep my eyes out for your plate and lip.

Im really sorry to hear about this. I hate reading these kinds of things

Steve - NECM #4

jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 10:25:01 AM »

Yeah Brockton is tough man, I hope it wasn't on the east side where your car was parked. But def start on craigslist like Justin said
(K)
Fucking Newb

(K) pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 06:49:29 PM »

Thanks for the support.

Car was actually on the border of the west Brockton area. Sadly, if we lived a few more houses down the street it might have made a difference...

MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 08:32:57 PM »

My lip is split in the same place! Of course, I've had mine for 3-1/2 years. I'm from MA and I know not to mess around in Brockton, man. GL finding the bastard that did it.

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012