Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:56:20 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pink screen name must go. how do i do it?????  (Read 19097 times)
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 03:58:38 PM »

good stuff, derrick will be happy! haha

-brian
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 05:02:15 PM »

Nice! I just got back on was like what the hell!!? I like it!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »

Sweet change! I still got a kick out of the pink names for the newbies though.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
JC04accord

Reputation Power: 1
JC04accord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2009, 05:29:17 PM »

Quote from: "Blackhawk"
^^^You are under him :mrgreen:

ZING watch out pot calling the kettle black lmao    YAY no more colors that hurt your eyes! I like the color change.
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2009, 11:42:57 PM »

Don't mind being pink for a while besides chicks dig that color anyway, so why complain?

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »

^^^Only rough if you take it that way Mike, just busting your balls. Most guys are used to me already, right Jonathan? :mrgreen:

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2009, 03:53:06 PM »

He speaks the truth. It's only fun busting balls when the other guy can dish it back.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Latin2nr

Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2009, 09:14:16 AM »

I'm a bit confused, what's the difference between a registered user and a member, I ask because if a registered user is light green and lets say for arguements sake he join this forum 1/1/09 and a member is blue joined this forum 1/2/09, you get where I'm going?
Are we going by the old forum guidelines or something?
Did I miss anything?
Like I said, just a bit confused.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 01:35:11 PM »

I'll try to explain.  I actually changed the colors again.  Here's the run down of the colors.

Black = Admin
Purple = Mod
Blue = Member
Green = New Member
Red = Registered User

A registered user is a preset "group" in the forum that does not have enough options for my liking.  The new member "group" is a custom one that I made so that users that just joined (and I dont' know that well) cannot post new threads in the for sale forum.  It is strictly based on the number of posts you have made to deter people from joining only to sell their stuff and then leave.  

In addition to all that crap, if you are a member that I know fairly well from g7a, I will forgoe the "new member" title and move you up to a "member" title so you can post new threads in the for sale forum.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Latin2nr

Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2009, 04:23:10 PM »

Loud and clear, got it Tim, Thanks.

Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »

You're almost there Chino ;)

Latin2nr

Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »

Yeayyyyy, I'm there JT.
Much Obliged Mods & Adms.

macanic

Reputation Power: 0
macanic pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2009, 03:18:52 AM »

i know this is a old post, but i disagree with this(I like it because it gives a quick way to guage the source of infomation) just because we are new that doesnt mean that any for use newer members are any less knoledgable than the others. just wanted to make that known. no disrespect Smiley

-CORY- MDVACM #18
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2009, 09:03:13 AM »

Wow. Holy thread revival Batman! The colors and shit that Tim setup make sense as far as the whole noob thing goes. We don't know you (new guys) and therefore can't assume the new person knows quite a bit of info. It's the same as starting a new job. They don't know you and you have to prove yourself to the new co-workers and supervisor. Once that happens, you reach the same status as the rest of the established members on the board. Make sense?

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2009, 12:03:09 PM »

Quote from: "macanic"
i know this is a old post, but i disagree with this(I like it because it gives a quick way to guage the source of infomation) just because we are new that doesnt mean that any for use newer members are any less knoledgable than the others. just wanted to make that known. no disrespect Smiley

Well, I guess it's a good thing that an admin or moderator didn't say that.  It's just the opinion of one member here.  Just because you're new doesn't mean you don't know shit, and just because you have a bunch of posts doesn't mean you know shit.  It's really a moot point that's not even worth wasting time over.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012