Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:54:54 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old G7A site back?  (Read 4604 times)
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« on: October 25, 2009, 09:29:34 PM »

So I noticed something weird...

If you go to http://www.gen7accord.com the old site is back up! However you cannot log in and none of the forums exist

http://www.gen7accord.net however is still Gen7AccordSpace....just thought you guys would like to know.

I would love to see the old site accessible again so all of the information can be pulled from it!

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 09:34:31 PM »

Wow, I forgot what it looked like.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 09:38:12 PM »

WTF!!!!!!

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 09:43:15 PM »

Generation 7 Accord Club was established September 1st, 2003 as a meeting place and a source of information for Generation 7 Honda Accord car owners and enthusiasts. This website was inspired by the Generation 2 Integra Club in which this website is modeled off of, in which the creater and owner of the club is also a part of.

Currently the website is completely public and free. In the future in order to provide funding for web hosting and even sponsored events, we will be establishing a "Premier Member" account. Those who sign up for a very low fee will be featured for a month on our front page, have their own personal profile linked from our members page, and have a free email once our domain is setup. The cost will be a low one time $10. Of course regular members will have access to everything else and nobody will be excluded from our forums and resources.

Pictures from Honda Motor Company's website. Designs by Arthur Chang (Blizzard). Hosted by (we need a new host!).
I dont know if that has always been there. I would have subscribed to keep it. It would be awesome to have it as an archive but I doubt it will or can happen. I would be willing to bet everything is gone except for what you see.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »

I hope its not all gone, there was TONS of info on there.  I don't think that pay thing ever happened, but that was part of the reason Art switched over to the new format if I am not mistaken.

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 10:09:17 PM »

The old site is down, it's only the front page.  You cannot access the old forums or topics.  All of the useful information has been pulled and transferred here thanks to the hard work that Thien did when the moderators had access to the old site.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 09:41:02 AM »

It says that the current time is November 2007. Has it been that long since G7A's been down? Kinda disappointing, to open up the old site and have nothing work.

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 11:36:53 AM »

elitecm.net ftmfw!!!!!!!!!

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 11:50:44 AM »

It went down around the beginning of this year.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »

Yeah Tim that sounds right. You and Thien got all the good info out of it already, so there's no reason for them to open it up anyways.

As far as the "Premier Membership" thing, I probably would've paid that if it kept the old site up. I remember after G7space started up, there were multiple threads about people complaing about the new site. One thing I remember writing was "I would rather pay for the old site then have this new one for free". The thread was deleted soon thereafter lol

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 11:57:46 AM »

can't log in the old gen7accord... but I like it here better.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »

That thing about the email address and premium account was just something that Art was too lazy/busy to do something about.  He only made changes reactively on that site.  Since g7aspace is now free on ning and has no maintenance, he's basically a fucking ghost over there.  I doubt he even posts any more.

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012