Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:33:14 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got in a bad accident  (Read 18677 times)
07CoupeBlue

Reputation Power: 2
07CoupeBlue pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2009, 01:05:51 PM »

Basically, I was driving around last night and this guy thought I was fucking with his friend's house which I wasn't. He started to tail me and followed me for over 5 miles. He then passed me and slowed down to try to stop me in the middle of the road. I got scared and went around him and tried to get away from him at which point he passed me again and slammed on his brakes and I tried to go around him in the opposite lane but he turned into the other lane and we collided. My passenger side front was smashed so my bumper is broken, the hood is smashed a bit, and the right front fender is broken too. On his car, the driver door and front fender was smashed in pretty badly and the wheel and axle were bent. This all could have been avoided if I had stopped and tried to talk to him or if I had pulled in somewhere that I could get help. However, being scared I never thought about that. From the road evidence, the cops are putting me at fault so I will have to get a lawyer. Sorry I dont have any pictures at the moment but I'll try to go look at the car today.

Julian
2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed Carbon Grey Pearl
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 01:13:27 PM »

Wow, what a fucking doucebag. I would have kicked his ass once you both stopped.

Did he at least stop, or was it a hit and run? Wow, just thinking about this pisses me off. If someone intentionally messed with my car, they'd be dead.

Sorry to hear about that. From what it sounds like, he took the blunt of the hit. Too bad the driver door on his car didn't smash in enough to punch him in the side. :P

07CoupeBlue

07CoupeBlue pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 01:28:32 PM »

Well he atleast stopped. His car wasn't driveable so he couldn't really get anywhere. I was pretty pissed and scared when I got out of the car. Atleast I was uninjured. Hopefully I can get this all sorted out so that it isn't a criminal charge on me of wreckless driving. That'll probably be the charge and then I'll have to get a good lawyer to fight the case.

Julian
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 02:35:22 PM »

Nobody else saw this? Did the cops not believe your story? What was the other guys story, do you know?

That sucks man, def get a laywer. Hope it all works out ok.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 02:53:42 PM »

Hah, I was just thinking about the future and its technology... you know what'd be cool? If lawyers could play back what happened that night through your mind, like a camcorder! :P That would shut up the cops!

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 02:57:32 PM »

unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 03:28:54 PM »

Sorry to hear about that man. Hope you've got full insurance. It sucks that you'll have to get a lawyer but it sounds like you've got a pretty good case. Update us with pics when you can. Glad you're not hurt!

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 08:53:28 PM »

I hate people in general for these reasons.
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 12:21:10 AM »

dude thats some fucked up shit. where did this happen? around bellevue? and what made the guy believe you were dickin around with his friends house?

07CoupeBlue

07CoupeBlue pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 12:21:41 AM »

The car looks like it might be totaled but we'll see. I'll post pictures after my baseball tournement. The police don't believe my story so we'll see what we can do.

Julian
07CoupeBlue

07CoupeBlue pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 12:24:34 AM »

I was just driving slowly through the neighborhood and his friend's dad had described a dark blue coupe

Julian
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 06:12:41 AM »

That's crazy Julian, sorry to hear this bro...

Quote from: "Jeff"
Hah, I was just thinking about the future and its technology... you know what'd be cool? If lawyers could play back what happened that night through your mind, like a camcorder! :P That would shut up the cops!

I keep one in the car at all times just in case... I had a trucker doing crazy shit on the left lane until her saw my camera... LOL

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
wai_pang2

Reputation Power: 1
wai_pang2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 08:03:00 AM »

wow, sorry to hear. One thing that scares me is that he could have pulled out a knife or a gun. You never know these days with the economy being so bad and that they would do anything. I always hate getting into the heat of the moment unless it benefits me :wink: one thing leads to the next and then both of you are wrestling on the ground.

Did the other driver get a wake up call after you guys collided or was he still in shock?
07CoupeBlue

07CoupeBlue pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »

He was still in shock. And the cops didn't understand how scary it is to have someone following you for atleast 5 miles and not knowing if they're armed.

Julian
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 10:00:27 AM »

thats fucked up! imagine that... your just chillin out and some guy comes out and just fucks up your whole day. i might have to carry around a cam corder too. people do fucked up things. for now i just carry my louie... :wink:  all the best to you dude

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012