Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:36:03 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW PIX OF ACCIDENT... SOOO Dramatic. *09/23/09*  (Read 14366 times)
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 07:08:17 PM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
Damn. That sucks! One less green one out there. Hope you get to feeling better.

+ 1,000,000
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »

I just found this car today on CL his asking 7800 car is 2001 with 133k on it..Salvage title *got hit in the front*. There is a few things that I dont like about it. I will try to get him down to 7k. If not I will wait to see how much I can get for my car.. Hopefully enough to get a v6 6spd with navi sedan if not coupe, and if its still too much I don't know what i would get.

Anyways there is a few things that I don't like from the pix. First off I hate the side skirts. I want to rip them off. The rims I want the oem one.. Not a big fan of lip and deep dish. The front bumper looks too much like an evo.... The rear lip I like. Its also Automatic kinda wish it was a Mt but beggers can't be choosers. A big plus is that its a v6 and its FR layout. The bad is that it also drink premium gas and gets 24mpg. I will try to talk him down to 7k if possible and have him give me the oem skirts and oem rims. Do you guys think this is a fair price? This car will never be like green destiny but it still is green lol. I am pretty sure I am not going to invest anymore money and time with my cars anymore since I learn you can work so hard on something, but it can be easily taken away. I just want a car that feels good from the get go so that I don't have to mod it like crazy just to get it to feel fast.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 03:59:14 AM »

Personally, I'd pass on that car.  It has some mileage and its a salvage title.  Make sure your insurance company will insure a salvage title car..

Essentially, what I don't like about that car is that it is a salvage title.

- Mark
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 07:47:18 AM »

glad to hear you are okay ken. that sucks what happens to green destiny. id hold off on the lex untill you get the insurance money and find a vehicle that fits your budget and speed needs.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 07:53:10 AM »

I am a Lexus freak, mainly because of my Dad and Grandfather. However, I would stay away from that one. I think you can do a lot better than that, on the Lexus route. I almost got a Black on Black 03, but my Dad backed out because it was a 6 cylinder. Good Luck with whatever you get. Have you considered a TSX?

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Knocturnal84

Reputation Power: 4
Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 07:58:51 AM »

man I am real sorry to hear this bad news man. I was hoping you would be next in line for the cam upgrade.  That car your are looking can do great things but yeah it is a salvage title

As for the last modding sentence. Trust me the car will feel good on power but you will get use to it and want more. the aftermarket scene for the 2JZGE engine is real good. Good luck and thank god you are ok

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
FLCM #6 Tallahassee Subsquad Leader
#6 on the PHI line of the Seshait Chapter of Alpha Rho Chi
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 09:32:05 AM »

Sorry to hear about your loss...

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 10:41:58 AM »

Thanks for the tip guys. I will just wait and see what they give me then. I really appreciate you guys just being there and supporting me

thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »

I just checked out the car today. The rear right was smashed in. The front of the car is a little fucked up the bumper was hanging off the car. The TL rims looked in tacked. My retros also looked intact so they will be up for sale soon.

The one thing that pissed me off was that they didn't let me get the stuff out of my car!! wtf? my dad has to be there in person just so I can get the stuff out? I have my asthma inhaler and parking pass in the car also. WTF

Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 01:45:36 PM »

Really sorry to hear about your car but I'm glad that you and your passengers got out of the accident relatively safely.  Skip that Lexus man, there are tons of other green cars, I'm sure.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 02:06:08 PM »

Hers some pix of my friend iphone. I will have more from my passengers later

still clean too bad it won't buff right now.

thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 06:40:28 PM »

.... Car now has water damage from the rain... Stupid ass tow yard... All my HW paper in the front of the car is wet now.

InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 08:53:19 PM »

Dam sorry to see this man. Just glad you alive and kickin. You can always re-do ya HW or explain ya situation to the teacher I guess. So once ya car is in the tow yard, you're not allowed to get anything out of ya car?

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 09:34:04 PM »

Bah, that's just a scratch on the clear coat... it'll buff out. :P

Best of wishes to you with your new search, and with parting out your car. At least you'll get something back from it if they let you take stuff off your car.

07CoupeBlue

Reputation Power: 2
07CoupeBlue pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 12:30:30 AM »

I think probably if it's under your dad's name then it's reasonable for him to have to be there to get stuff out. And if you wanna take actual body parts off, you'll need something to replace it with, like if you want to take off your TL wheels, you'll need another set of wheels to replace them with. Really sorry to hear about your car, I can really relate to you since mine was just totalled a couple months ago. If you decide to look at TSX's, stay away from the 04's because they had a lot of problems unless the previous owner had all the recalls taken car of. Best of luck, really hope you can get a good settlement from your insurance company.

Julian
2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed Carbon Grey Pearl
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012