Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:39:01 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need ideas for mods.  (Read 2512 times)
tennis
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
tennis pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2012, 11:16:53 AM »

Ok so I have finally came around to having the funds and ability to start doing stuff to my accord. The first issue is tuning. Kpro to be exact. First of all i am a 06 Accord thats an auto. Should I get an 06 Accord thats a manual or a 05 thats a manual. only reason for the 05 would be the cable throttle body. I mean i know everything is do able and i really dont like the rear ends of the 05's but what do you guys think.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:27:17 AM by CrackerTeg » Logged
tennis
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
tennis pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 11:32:07 AM »

At first i thought the thread got deleted LOL
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 11:33:43 AM »

http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?action=forum#4
That main forum is full of ideas. Browse through there. The difference between this forum and others is that we won't make too many suggestions unless you already have a good grasp on what you want to do. That's where we help. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.
http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?action=forum#6
There's the suspension forum.
http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?action=forum#7
There's the exterior and interior forum.

Browse through those forums and gather ideas from there. You do have the right idea when it comes to AT vs MT and DBW vs Cable throttles. I'll reserve my opinion on which is better for obvious reasons. Also, please make your thread title a little less vague than "What to do!" I've already done a change that may work for you but you can change it to something more suitable if you'd like.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 11:34:59 AM »

At first i thought the thread got deleted LOL

No. I considered it but that would be a dick move. The links I posted don't seem to be working as I intended but you get the idea.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 03:10:01 PM »

Not sure what you're asking here. Do you want to know what to do to your car, or if you should trade your car in for an 05 so you have a cable tb? You're. It exactly clear about what your intentions are.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012