Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:06:13 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gen7Accord.net Shutting Down  (Read 6238 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 06:00:25 PM »

1.  I don't actively read the chat thread.
2.  I was under the impression that most of you guys parted ways with G7A a long time ago and never looked back.

All I felt the need to do was make a thread about the possible closure and see what people thought about it, hoping that someone might have an interest in saving it, and getting rid of the Myspace-type layout.  If you feel that this thread is just a double discussion, than delete it.

I was just messing with you buddy
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 06:43:34 PM »

It's all good Dave. Most of us did part ways awhile back. Personally, I haven't been there in months. I wish I could say there's something in the works but it's not up to me so I can't.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 10:31:29 PM »

1.  I don't actively read the chat thread.
2.  I was under the impression that most of you guys parted ways with G7A a long time ago and never looked back.

All I felt the need to do was make a thread about the possible closure and see what people thought about it, hoping that someone might have an interest in saving it, and getting rid of the Myspace-type layout.  If you feel that this thread is just a double discussion, than delete it.

Dave,

Fuck those guys and the horse they rode in on.  I think it's worth posting a thread about.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:33:01 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012