Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 11:44:24 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what should i do with my 04 i4 coupe  (Read 2105 times)
Moessteezy

Names Moe

Reputation Power: 2
Moessteezy pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2011, 08:05:41 AM »

Ganna try to keep this Little brief.

I have a I4 accord coupe AT(probably the thing I dislike most about my car is... That its an automatic) and I was wondering what should be my first mod.

And I'm going to be setting up my profile later on today with pictures of my car and info about myself, if you guys would like to check that out feel free.
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 10:22:01 AM »

since you pointed out that hate the auto tranny, a tranny swap would be my first suggestion.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
Moessteezy

Names Moe

Reputation Power: 2
Moessteezy pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 10:36:53 AM »

True I was thinking the same but as I added up parts I would need for the swap it got more and more expensive.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 10:43:55 AM »

Here's a friendly suggestion: the next time you want to know about the next thing to do with YOUR car, ask it in your profile thread and don't create one of these posts. Nothing aggravates me more than these type of  fucking threads on other forums. I won't let them fly here as I'm sure Tim won't either.

Thread locked.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012