Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:33:22 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TSX Intake Manifold DIY / Q & A  (Read 168649 times)
super425

Reputation Power: 1
super425 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: January 22, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »

Thanks for your quick answer, but low on budget so might just install the IM first with new oem gasket.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: January 22, 2013, 02:10:26 PM »

There's nothing wrong with that.  If you contact AutoFair Honda, they can get you new OEM gaskets and P2R gaskets.  Call there and ask for Ryan.  Tell him Tim referred you.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 22, 2013, 02:13:26 PM »

so just call the part department?
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: January 22, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »

Yeah.  Their number is 603-634-0639.  You'll either talk to Ryan or Colin, possibly Rich.  They know me from k20a.org under the same screen name as here.  Just let them know I referred you and you'll get taken care of.  They have good prices and great service.  Only place I buy my parts from now.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 22, 2013, 03:13:48 PM »

Thanks Tim just gave them a call and Colin pick up the phone. Man the price is amazing compare to throwdownperformance
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: January 22, 2013, 03:19:04 PM »

AFH always takes care of their customers.  Everyone in the parts department is a Honda enthusiast.  You should see the car Colin is building.  Good luck with the IM swap.

Tim
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 22, 2013, 04:16:23 PM »

Thanks Tim. I can't wait
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 22, 2013, 05:29:58 PM »

Just open the tax I'm and it super dirty. What is a good way to clean it or it doesn't matter.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: January 22, 2013, 06:22:46 PM »

I'd just spray it with parts cleaner and wipe it down with a shop towel.

Tim
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 22, 2013, 10:43:52 PM »

how about inside the IM it black like oil black are there anyway i can make it shine like new. lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: January 22, 2013, 10:50:39 PM »

I'd just clean it with parts cleaner and call it a day.  You really shouldn't need to do more than that to get it clean.  Spray it with parts cleaner and let it soak, wipe off with a shop towel and repeat if necessary.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:52:42 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 22, 2013, 10:55:28 PM »

Ok. I just order the gasket from autofair so hope it will be here soon so i can get this thing done.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: January 22, 2013, 11:13:47 PM »

AFH is good about shipping stuff out as soon as possible.  If they have it in stock, it will be out the door within a day.  Depending on where you are in the world, it may take a few days up to a week.

Tim
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 22, 2013, 11:23:56 PM »

Do they do acura parts also. cause i am still looking for the front and rear sway bar from a 07 tls
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: January 22, 2013, 11:48:27 PM »

Yes.  They can get pretty much anything from Honda/Acura in the US.  There's a reason why I've given them thousands of dollars of my money.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012