Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 06:49:59 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOPI Nationals Supershow 2012  (Read 11083 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 08:54:37 PM »

But there's nothing under your hood Tim or has that changed?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2012, 07:33:54 AM »

Purple, pink and Jdm get noticed...
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 07:40:14 AM »

I was thinkin about a blue painters tape design, to ensure the win if I go... Cheesy

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 08:26:38 AM »

« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 08:43:19 AM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 08:31:34 AM »

Your the one that told me it gets the win. Haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 08:43:29 AM »

Good point.

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 08:43:31 AM »

^ lol. My car is for me..not for show. 
There's nothing to show anyway lol unless theres a stock meet lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 08:56:15 AM »

There's a motor in there right now for mock up of a new intake and a few other little bits and pieces.  It's coming back out Sunday to get the engine harness back on, swap the mounts, and do a valve adjustment.  My point was that nobody would even notice or care about the work done to the motor.  It's all about the body kits, and other stick on junk that people just slap on their cars that they give a shit about.

You don't say?  I've got all 3 of those on my car.  It's the real JDM stuff too, from Japan.  Not that eBay shit they say is JDM.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 09:18:43 AM »

Theres the issue your parts fit right... That never wins
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2012, 10:12:50 AM »

Another good point.

Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2012, 11:12:54 AM »

There's a motor in there right now for mock up of a new intake and a few other little bits and pieces.  It's coming back out Sunday to get the engine harness back on, swap the mounts, and do a valve adjustment.  My point was that nobody would even notice or care about the work done to the motor.  It's all about the body kits, and other stick on junk that people just slap on their cars that they give a shit about.

You don't say?  I've got all 3 of those on my car.  It's the real JDM stuff too, from Japan.  Not that eBay shit they say is JDM.

Not true at all!  At least at the show this year.  While I will admit that there were some riced out eBay-mobiles (but lets be honest, there will be at every car show)...there were also several clean and performance driven cars too.  People care about everything at NOPI.  During judging, they check under your hood.  And there were performance shops there as well so don't assume it will go unnoticed, I saw lots of amazing engine work (I just couldn't get pics of all of it).

I spent about an hour each talking to the owners of the the Genesis Coupes, the turbo S2K, and the silver Supra about their engines.  I think everyone would be pleasently surprised.

Thats also why they have the "Street" class...it is specifically meant for cleanly/lightly modded daily driver type vehicles.  Street class has no full bumper replacement body kits, full paint jobs, or custom body work.  That is all reserved for the "Custom" and "Wild" classes.

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 01:48:30 PM »

It's the real JDM stuff too, from Japan.  Not that eBay shit they say is JDM.

but, but, but..... it says its JDM and cheap online too! they MUST be real!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 07:10:54 PM »

I have custom body work done to my car. My bumper is a replacement, but it's still OEM somewhere in the world.

Ben, I hear what you're saying. I know not every car at shows is just a shitty eBay/Auto Zone catalog car. I'm just giving the "look at me" show car guys a little shit. Whenever I go to car shows its the classic/muscle car crowd. A lot of those cars are trailer queens and not drivers. I have a hard time understanding that. I like the function and form types of cars that look great and run great too.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012