Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 11:57:21 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I love my White CM  (Read 8784 times)
lilmalu

Reputation Power: 2
lilmalu pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 12:48:17 PM »

The sedan needs to get those stickers removed asap. It's messing with the look of the car. Otherwise not bad at all Smiley

87UNITS
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
87UNITS pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »

Quote from: "Paulius005"
I've never really been a fan of Nicepeta's styling, especially that body kit now... However, I think the two coupes are quite sexy.

well there is a difference in building your daily driver, you track car, and your show car.... he got the body kit for free anyways...

Quote from: "lilmalu"
The sedan needs to get those stickers removed asap. It's messing with the look of the car. Otherwise not bad at all Smiley

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST... it would save you alot of time

Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 12:35:47 PM »

Just because you get it for free does not mean you HAVE to put it on... And just because it's a show car doesn't mean you have put a body kit on it either...

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
najeezy
Fucking Newb

najeezy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »

just wondering. this looks like city of industry, brea canyon road, am i correct?
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 06:09:45 PM »

Quote from: "slipkord"
White CMs are highly underrated. I think it's the best of all the colors. Nice shots
Quote from: "06BlackDevil"
I love White......I would trade my Black '06 V6 6MT Sedan for a '06 White 4cy 5MT sedan!

Bump
Bump
Very nice pearly whites.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 11:24:10 AM »

Quote from: "87UNITS"
yeah.. my car was Graphite pearl.. the only reason i didn;'t get it white because of the Tan interior... same with the first coupe... he was NHBP and he just painted his car white.. he has the White paint./ black leather ..

i absolutely love the white coupes - it still kills me that Honda only does the red and white exterior with tan interior for US cars (even our boys to the north have a black interior option!).  white on black leather is siiiick!

J u s t i n
Sparrow

Need More Low....

Reputation Power: 2
Sparrow pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »

I just couldn't resist  :grin:

~Sparrow~
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6
87UNITS
Fucking Newb

87UNITS pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 06:31:32 PM »

Quote from: "Paulius005"
Just because you get it for free does not mean you HAVE to put it on... And just because it's a show car doesn't mean you have put a body kit on it either...

to each its own.. everyone has different opinions.. thats why our cars differ from yours.. as well.. you do get extra points for the kit... in shows.. no matter what it is.. its a point system... you get judge for everything...

Quote from: "najeezy"
just wondering. this looks like city of industry, brea canyon road, am i correct?

its in Walnut i dont know what road.. lol

Quote from: "Sparrow"
I just couldn't resist  :grin:

(no need for me to repost the pictures)

i love your car man.. its white, its clean, its a 6speed.. damnit.. its a sedan..

i want to go clean again, i got the lip after the paint job thats why i got it black and its a bitch to get it color matched... as well as the hood.. i dont have my oem.. i took the stickers off but i still have the front ones beacause i rock my group.. and still part of smartwax.. lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 10:12:10 PM »

I have a 6 speed sedan too, and it's an 03.  I think that white CM's look awesome when kept clean.  I'm glad to hear you tossed the stickers.  Why can't they paint match your lip though?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
87UNITS
Fucking Newb

87UNITS pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I have a 6 speed sedan too, and it's an 03.  I think that white CM's look awesome when kept clean.  I'm glad to hear you tossed the stickers.  Why can't they paint match your lip though?

Is yours a k24 6speed swap?

but yeah the stickers actually left the side skirt unpretty.. so i am looking into finding a lip kit for a sedan... as for the paint... do to the pearl.. its hard to match because there is no color code, they just have to paint it the exact same way they did.. its not going to be perfect.. but i am going to have to try...

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 03:46:32 PM »

I see.  Yeah, custom paint is tough to duplicate.  Yes I do have a K24 with a CL9 6MT swap.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012