Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:31:58 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (Profile) redHFPcm7  (Read 19296 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 07:15:21 AM »

You can get fg shit at home depot in the paint department.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 08:12:21 AM »

yea ive been crazy to try something basic out but i havent had anytime to do anything lately. Ive been working like a slave!! But where can i buy all the stuff at? I was told at a boat store, and yea i have all the resources to build an MDF box.

They do sell stuff at Home Depot, but some of it is kind of expensive.  I've bought chop mat online for really cheap.  Believe it or not, but eBay is my resource because you can get a 100'x3" roll for about $10.  For the chemicals, I prefer to buy things locally.  I'd shop around between Home Depot and Boat US for fiberglass resin.  The reason why I don't buy online, is because shipping is terribly expensive for chemicals and all the money you would save is lost.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 08:55:33 AM »

Welcome man! Where in Boston are you located in?

I'm up in the somerville medford area

Steve - NECM #4

jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 10:10:00 AM »

It's always a work in progress, new rims and Hybrid mirrors. Doing Summer Sendoff this weekend in Rockland, you should go and check it out.

The silver 4door right? yea i remember you. Whats up man how have you been? How's your car coming along?

redHFPcm7

Reputation Power: 0
redHFPcm7 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 02:34:48 PM »

i'll check out home depot since they are only like 20 footsteps away from my job lol

They do sell stuff at Home Depot, but some of it is kind of expensive.  I've bought chop mat online for really cheap.  Believe it or not, but eBay is my resource because you can get a 100'x3" roll for about $10.  For the chemicals, I prefer to buy things locally.  I'd shop around between Home Depot and Boat US for fiberglass resin.  The reason why I don't buy online, is because shipping is terribly expensive for chemicals and all the money you would save is lost.

yea imma have to google search a boat store around my area. I havent seen one yet, but imma defintely try something out before the winter season.

Welcome man! Where in Boston are you located in?

I'm up in the somerville medford area

I live in Hyde Park, maybe we should get up and have a little meet and take pictures lol I'll bring my SLR.

It's always a work in progress, new rims and Hybrid mirrors. Doing Summer Sendoff this weekend in Rockland, you should go and check it out.

I'm actually thinking about getting some hybrid mirrors too, not now maybe in a good yr when i have some extra cash laying around lol. What type of rims did you get?
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 02:52:09 PM »

Private Legends. Went to World of Wheels in March and bout them for a crack head price from Town Fair Tire. Brand new 19' rims with Toyo Tires, mount and balance and alignment for $1000. Thats better than any used craigslist deal
redHFPcm7

redHFPcm7 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 03:02:19 PM »

Private Legends. Went to World of Wheels in March and bout them for a crack head price from Town Fair Tire. Brand new 19' rims with Toyo Tires, mount and balance and alignment for $1000. Thats better than any used craigslist deal

damn pretty good deal . . . i wanna get some nice decent wheels because i'm going to lower my car next week. But i just dont know what to get. I told this dude that i know that has the same car as me what i was going to do to my car and he did exactly what i told him. Pissed me off but what can i do, just try something else.
redHFPcm7

redHFPcm7 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 03:04:30 PM »

UPDATE: My suspensions in Shrewsbury, MA. Should be getting them tommorow babyy !!! I'll post picks Cheesy
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 03:22:59 PM »

These would look amazing on your Red CM

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202432

Not to mention the price is crazy! You would have to talk him into shipping or make the trip down to VA (It's not that bad)
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 04:08:56 PM »

There's a West Marine/Boat US in Dedham right off of 95 that you can get resin from.  I've bought stuff from there before. 

My suspensions in Shrewsbury, MA. Should be getting them tommorow babyy !!!

UPS, huh?  Good stuff.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
redHFPcm7

redHFPcm7 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 04:32:46 PM »

There's a West Marine/Boat US in Dedham right off of 95 that you can get resin from.  I've bought stuff from there before. 

UPS, huh?  Good stuff.

Do you know the name of it? And what are the basic materials that i need for fg (resin, chop mat, paintbrushes, respirator and etc)

These would look amazing on your Red CM

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202432

Not to mention the price is crazy! You would have to talk him into shipping or make the trip down to VA (It's not that bad)

they are ok but im not really a fan of wheels like that. Looks like its a 2 or 3 piece wheel.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »

I've got a lot of that stuff.  For brushes, get the cheapest ones you get find at home depo.  I just got to West Marine for the fiberglass resin.  Trust me on the online thing for chop mat though.  For the fleece, just get it at any fabric store.  The cheaper the better. 

Tim
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2010, 05:31:34 PM »

I hope it's not the red one from Street Dreams that dumped on the floor?

damn pretty good deal . . . i wanna get some nice decent wheels because i'm going to lower my car next week. But i just dont know what to get. I told this dude that i know that has the same car as me what i was going to do to my car and he did exactly what i told him. Pissed me off but what can i do, just try something else.
redHFPcm7

redHFPcm7 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2010, 05:55:47 PM »

I hope it's not the red one from Street Dreams that dumped on the floor?

yup he did exactly what i was going to do. Drop, paint top black, and tl-s wheels. smh! should of never said anything.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 05:59:14 PM »

What a motherfucking chach.

Tim
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012