Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:07:57 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Profile: ADI (updated 11/07/11) ***New Pics***  (Read 28531 times)
ADI

Reputation Power: 1
ADI pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 01:12:15 AM »

Quote from: "BliNx197"
Dang ADI! Been a long time! but the car looks fresher than ever! So whens that S/Cer going on and howsthe k24a pulling with Kpro?

lol whats up, yea it been a while, and thanks it does look alot better then b4 haha and it will get "fresher" in the next 2 weeks  :twisted:

the k24a is great kpro makes it that much better, pulls really strong now that i threw a cai and sound mean... but once i get the exhaust/header i will get a real tune and dyno it again and see what it puts up and compare it 2 my previous stock base run  :grin:

hows ur s/c install? heard ur almost there???btw... gluck with it bro i wana hear that whineeeee!!!! lol
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 02:41:48 AM »

haha yea i had to postpone my S/C install I have it sittin at Paul's place just waiting for an install in the next few months but, Im currently working on another project that will be revealed in the next week but +1 on the M/T swap because id be far too tempted to run high boost on it. And since your planning on running higher boost checkout the aftercooler guys on ClubRSX are running, looks to give em a good 20whp at high boost, btw how high r u revving it? and is the k24a a 3lobe head too?

Cant wait to see two S/Ced GP sedans on the forum
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 09:31:05 AM »

Welcome to ECM.

I like those rims, they remind me of TL Type-S rims. Car looks good!

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 10:21:51 AM »

Very nice. Your list of waiting mods is very nice your well on your way. Keep up the good work
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »

Welcome!

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 11:25:04 AM »

haha yea i had to postpone my S/C install I have it sittin at Paul's place just waiting for an install in the next few months but, Im currently working on another project that will be revealed in the next week but +1 on the M/T swap because id be far too tempted to run high boost on it. And since your planning on running higher boost checkout the aftercooler guys on ClubRSX are running, looks to give em a good 20whp at high boost, btw how high r u revving it? and is the k24a a 3lobe head too?

Cant wait to see two S/Ced GP sedans on the forum

cool, cool cant wait to hear what the other project is  :grin:
Moe

Reputation Power: 0
Moe pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 12:34:42 PM »

Very nice, welcome to ECM!

Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 02:28:39 PM »

Welcome to ECM Adi, those rims are very nice.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
BliNx197

BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 03:03:10 PM »

Damn thats sweet! Yea I know exactly what your talking about with Scuffers design but Im still debating on which round to go,.. later possibly in 2010 I maybe switching to a Lysholm 1600AX twin screw and those things sound and run viciously! Granted it was 16psi but Jmercado was pushing about 370+whp so thats the bench mark but prolly only 10-12 psi for me,.. and in addition he was a stock blocked and valvetrained k20! Crazy! I asked em myself! Either way yea Im thinking of still using the Bell aftercooler just because the extra size of the Lysholm vs. the Eaton But yea the 170whp was a little dissappointing at first then after looking at the complete lack of boltons that makes me hopeful for my build, Ill be pushing around 11.2cr with around 10psi once its done, and yea only revving to 6500 at first til I get K or Fpro. But yea our projects will be very similar once were both done either way keep us posted!! Im hoping for atleast 200whp at first but who knows! Maybe only 180! :-/
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 03:36:31 PM »

Quote from: "Latin2nr"
Welcome to ECM Adi, those rims are very nice.

BliNx197

BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 08:20:43 PM »

oh F#$k that! I meant 200whp with the frank and yea im looking for 300+whp with the S/C running at 10psi! But yea Ill post up dyno sheets as they come!
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 11:48:31 PM »

oh F#$k that! I meant 200whp with the frank and yea im looking for 300+whp with the S/C running at 10psi! But yea Ill post up dyno sheets as they come!

lol oh ok yea i was thinking those were the numbers w/the charger and the k24a8 nothing else on it. so thats the other project before the charger, lol thats gotta be the frank that paul mentioned  :twisted:
BliNx197

BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 01:19:30 AM »

hahha awesome! Yea this really should be in S/Cer chat but its all good but yea Ill prolly upgrade to the comptech charger or go with a modified one, to be honest I havent really taken a close look at the tensioner because Ive been busy with this frank build oh and ill prolly be running Fpro if all goes well, but ill keep ya posted!
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 02:06:52 AM »

hahha awesome! Yea this really should be in S/Cer chat but its all good but yea Ill prolly upgrade to the comptech charger or go with a modified one, to be honest I havent really taken a close look at the tensioner because Ive been busy with this frank build oh and ill prolly be running Fpro if all goes well, but ill keep ya posted!

didnt know there was a s/cer chat thread, still learning my way around here lol i will look for it and keep the questions there  :grin:
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »

bad ass wheels. if i missed. whats the offset on those?
welcome to EliteCM

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012