Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:40:46 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Profile: ADI (updated 11/07/11) ***New Pics***  (Read 28527 times)
ADI

Reputation Power: 1
ADI pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2009, 03:26:54 PM »

have no i dea what happend to my old mod list and pics but my car looks nothing like it did b4 so i will update everything  Smiley

*still need to paint and put the roof trim on but going to get my windshield replaced b4 that happens and just havent had any time***

Ride: 03 Honda Accord Lx
Color: Monte Carlo blue metallic pearl
Engine: k24a2
Tranny: Auto at the moment soon to b Euro R 6spd

Interests: cars, working out, hanging out and girls  Grin
Organizations: none
Awards: none

Mods Installed:

Exterior:
Monte carlo blue metallic pearl paint job
Deep black roof top, window trim and outside pillars
Shaved door moldings and rear emblems
Inspire front bumper
Inspire hood
Inspire fog lights w/phillips 6000k bulbs and matsush!tsa ballast
Inspire head lights w/phillips ultinon 6000k bulbs and matsush!tsa ballast
Inspire front grill
Mugen Inspire front grill
Mugen side skirts
Inspire side mirrors
Modulo Rear trunk lid spoiler
Inspire tail lights
Mugen rear lip
Putco LED's all around

Engine/performance
K24a2 Engine swap
kpro
Injen Cai
SSR 4-2-1 custom headers
200 cell HFC
2.5 Custom 304SS mandrel bent exhaust

Interiror
EX-L blk leather interior swap
Momo Shift knob

suspension/wheels
19x8 +39, 19x8 +29 rear Dpe R10 wheels in pearlscent metallic
225/40/19 nitton invo tires all around
tokico hts adjustable shocks w/ springs aproximate drop 2.5" all around

i prolly missed a few....

Mods Waiting for Installation:

Rl caliper swap w/ bigger rotors
rear drum to disk swap with bigger rotors
Recaro seats
Oem navi swap
Momo Euro R steering wheel

Future Mods and Plans:
custom interior
twin screw s/c
AMR Coil overs
Pictures:

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 03:02:10 PM by ADI » Logged
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 03:29:15 PM »

nice ride and welcome to the elite! im envious of those mods waiting for installation.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »

Very nice Adrian, clean ride. Welcome to ECM!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »

very nice, id love to see this car in person. Welcome

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 04:50:56 PM »

Quote from: "Icebox"
nice ride and welcome to the elite! im envious of those mods waiting for installation.

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
Very nice Adrian, clean ride. Welcome to ECM!

Quote from: "Fenix"
very nice, id love to see this car in person. Welcome

thanks for the warm welcome guys, appreciate the positive comment  :twisted:
Knocturnal84

Reputation Power: 4
Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 05:32:13 PM »

love the car.. i am curious about the s2000 puch start. i am looking for a DIY for this... could you help a brother out

i plan on doing the same ground conrol coilover set up as soon as i get about 350 dollars

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
FLCM #6 Tallahassee Subsquad Leader
#6 on the PHI line of the Seshait Chapter of Alpha Rho Chi
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 05:36:16 PM »

welcome man.. :grin:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 06:19:39 PM by k24low20z » Logged

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 05:37:38 PM »

Welcome to ECM Adrian. I've always wondered what the SE-R wheels looked like on our cars and if they would fit right. Now I know. I'm also envious of the mods waiting to be installed.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »

Quote from: "Ryann84425"
Welcome to the Elite.

thanks

Quote from: "Knocturnal84"
love the car.. i am curious about the s2000 puch start. i am looking for a DIY for this... could you help a brother out

i plan on doing the same ground conrol coilover set up as soon as i get about 350 dollars

i will look for the diy thread i followed it was a long time ago but i remember it being pretty easy, i will look it up  for you when i get a chance

Quote from: "k24low20z"
welcome man...on the k24a swap did you use your same map sensor? are you running k-pro?

yea same map/maf sensor i used the original engine wiring harness so all sensor attached to it were left intact

and yup running kpro, im running a stock tune at the moment once i get my exhaust and headers, (in the next 2 weeks) i will retune with the mods

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Welcome to ECM Adrian. I've always wondered what the SE-R wheels looked like on our cars and if they would fit right. Now I know. I'm also envious of the mods waiting to be installed.

yea i always wondered 2, then i finally decided to get them and find out 4 myself and im happy i did  :twisted:
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 06:49:34 PM »

Where and how much did you get them?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 07:07:18 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Where and how much did you get them?

got them of some dude in canada that was selling them on the nissan forums i was able to negotiate 1200 shipped no tires just the wheels.

wheels where mint he had them on b4 for about 6 months, he had bought them new from the dealer (retail $600 ea dammm).  no scratches at all, clearcoat was super shiny they looked pretty much brand new.

looked around b4 that and only 1s i found looked like shit, and they always asked for a grand or more but were all scratched up,

i know that for the price that i got these and a couple hundred more i could have gotten some other aftermarket wheels but im happy with these.

specs are 18x8 45 offsett and are aluminum forged weigh 18.2lbs and clear bbk thats exactly was i was looking 4.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 07:34:31 PM »

It's floating around on V6p somewhere cuz I had to reference it for parts for when I had Paul do mine.

Welcome ADI, I thought you had the S/C in already!!! It seemed like you were close back on the old gen 7.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 07:35:46 PM »

That's awesome dude. After seeing yours it got me looking around. 1200 is just a bit rich for my blood and especiall if not including tires. Tight though.

ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 07:53:42 PM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"

It's floating around on V6p somewhere cuz I had to reference it for parts for when I had Paul do mine.

Welcome ADI, I thought you had the S/C in already!!! It seemed like you were close back on the old gen 7.

yea i have 100% percents of the parts, and i would have had it in on january but i talked to the shop that put my engine in and he told me im better off getting the 6spd swap 1st instead of going thru a bunch of trans since im an auto at the moment

so i decided to listen to his advice and pretty much held of on it, and at the moment im getting the parts 2gether for the 6spd swao  :mrgreen: but yea i was set in getting them so i took the plunge... the tires werent cheap either close to 700 but well worth the grip they provide (they are drag radial, azenis rt615s my favorite tire now)  :twisted:
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 11:46:12 PM »

Dang ADI! Been a long time! but the car looks fresher than ever! So whens that S/Cer going on and howsthe k24a pulling with Kpro?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012