Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:40:23 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 92 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NECM Squad  (Read 314444 times)
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: March 23, 2012, 09:20:47 PM »

I'd be down for the mega meet/road trip/cruise for Tim's build... oh wait  Undecided
Only if your car magically sprouts pontoons.
Exactly.  Might have to do what Mike suggests below.  Family vacay to OH10!  Woot!

Could always fly in... Don't need your car to go to a meet. I've rolled up in a rental more than once.

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: March 23, 2012, 10:59:08 PM »

I'm in

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1232 on: March 24, 2012, 05:37:27 PM »

Good thing there's a few hotels down the street from us.  I think my wife would kill me if a shitload of people came over to crash.  Of course, everyone is welcome to come out here for a big ass meet when we move to our new place.  I'm sure we could line cars up the entire street without any problems since there are only a few houses built on the street so far.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1233 on: April 15, 2012, 06:55:23 PM »

Anyone down to hit up the meet at Fuddruckers in Methuen, MA at 4pm on Sunday, April 29th?  Or is there more of a preference to go to Kaizen Tuning's huge shindig in Acton, MA that morning?  I'd rather to go the more low-key one later in the day, but that's just my preference.  Throwing out a feeler.

jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: April 16, 2012, 02:22:32 PM »

depending on the time, My son soccer game is at 11am. What time you trying to role out??
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: April 17, 2012, 10:44:23 PM »

depending on the time, My son soccer game is at 11am. What time you trying to role out??

Not even sure yet now.  I didn't realize how far up Acton, and especially Methuen are from where I live.  I might just have to say fuck it, unless anyone else really really wants to go. 

For all the New England guys, check out the thread I made in the regional section for all of the upcoming RI/MA events and meets that I know about so far.  The list will be updated as I hear about more.  I think it'll be a good resource to keep track of all the meets this spring and summer.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 30, 2012, 11:17:03 AM »

Have any of you ever camped at hamonassett state park?? My wife and I are thinking about doing that during labor day week.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1237 on: July 30, 2012, 11:26:16 AM »

Usually tough to get into state parks on holiday weekends
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: July 30, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »

There's availability bc we're checking in on labor day when everybody is checking out. I checked last night.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: October 19, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »

Bump for anyone that cares. I offered this up on Denny's profile so I figured I'd throw it up here. I'm offering to retro your headlights for the low low price of a case of beer, hangout and shoot the shit while I do it, and a weekend of your time. Realistically, just a day. The catch is, I can do it with the Mini H1's found here: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=227
Other retros are a bit more involved and I'd need more time plus a bit more than just a case of beer. I'm not looking to make any money off you guys but I figure its shit I like to do and if I could hook up a friend, I'm happy. If you need help picking out some of the options, just give a holler.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 20, 2012, 12:29:55 AM »

Bump for anyone that cares. I offered this up on Denny's profile so I figured I'd throw it up here. I'm offering to retro your headlights for the low low price of a case of beer, hangout and shoot the shit while I do it, and a weekend of your time. Realistically, just a day. The catch is, I can do it with the Mini H1's found here: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=227
Other retros are a bit more involved and I'd need more time plus a bit more than just a case of beer. I'm not looking to make any money off you guys but I figure its shit I like to do and if I could hook up a friend, I'm happy. If you need help picking out some of the options, just give a holler.

Z - I'm going to take you up on that offer for sure. Just a matter of getting the dinero to order the parts and then I also gotta polish both of my lenses.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 20, 2012, 12:36:39 AM »

It's all good bro.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 20, 2012, 12:56:07 AM »

Word of advice. He doesn't drink bud light.

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: October 20, 2012, 03:56:27 AM »

^Who does? Cheesy
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 20, 2012, 09:26:33 AM »

Apparently the white Puerto Rican does.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 92 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012